Pagina's

maandag 28 mei 2012

Artist-in-Residence

During my Master study at the Sint-Lucas Visual Arts in Ghent (BE), I dreamed about participating an artist-in-residency abroad. I am very lucky that I have been awarded a grant from Stichting Centrum Beeldende Kunst Rotterdam to follow an artist-in-residency!
Medalta International Artists in Residence Program - CANADA
First I will participating the July & August Residencies this summer, at the Shaw Centre, the Medalta International Artists in Residence Program! Together with Niek de Snoo I will design new work. It's almost a year ago that I created new work!
Emerging, and established artists are able to work together in our open, spacious, semi-private studios. The studio experience is one of cooperation and creativity. Artists come from all over the world and bring different experiences, techniques and ideas to our unique studios here in the Historic Clay District. Our studios are full of vibrant energy with resident ceramic artists, community education classes, workshops, and kids’ classes all combining to make this a vital working museum, education centre and studio complex. I am really looking forward to work at the Shaw Centre!
 more info: http://medalta.org/miair 

Anderson Ranch Artists’ Residency Program - Colorado USA
And I have been awarded a residency in Anderson Ranch!!This Fall I will work for 10 weeks at the Anderson Ranch Artists’ Residency Program. It´s designed to encourage the creative, intellectual and personal growth of emerging and established visual artists. It is a program of individual pursuit among a community of artistic peers. It is expected that each artist will have the sufficient skills to work independently in their studio area. The residency is designed to allow artists to take risks and pursue new projects and ideas, free from everyday pressures. Click here to see where I will work for ten weeks >>

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen