Pagina's

dinsdag 16 oktober 2012

Artist-in-residency II Anderson Ranch Arts Center

 Last Wednesday Niek and I arrived at the Anderson Ranch Arts Center. When we drove into Colorado it was said Welcome to Colourful Colorado....now I know what it means, the fall is really colourful here!
 This is my studio for the next ten weeks. The space is really nice, I share the studio with Jenny from Zweden. The studio is in one the oldest buildings of Snowmass Village, it was a sheep barn.
The Anderson Ranch Arts Center is not only a place to work with ceramics, there are more studios:
Painting Studio, Digital Media & Photography Building, Sculpture Studio, Print Shop and a Wood studio. The nice thing about this residency is that you have the possibility to work with different materials. So I hope I have some time left to do some printing or wood working. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten